2.5
Additional Fees

I use to have NW yr's ago but then canceled me so I got a different Ins.Then back in Aug./15 I signed up again.

It started out OK but then started giving me the run around with my premiums. I've had to call the office more times I can count to straighten up my premium & other issues. There is so many discrepancies on my premium, it feels like a rollercoaster. No one knows what their left hand is doing with their right hand.

Each person tells me something different anytime I call. Why? Doesn't all these people work for the same Co.? I'm looking for something else.

I can't take too much more of this crazy Co. Geeze!

The only good thing about NW is they have great rates to start with.ugh!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service and false quote. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of nationwide insurance auto insurance. Nationwide Insurance needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nationwide insurance auto insurance in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nationwide Insurance.

Had an Experience with Nationwide Insurance?

Comments