I have a perfect driving record...No tickets no accidents not even a parking ticket in all the years I have driven...Plus I have driven in 48 states...I can tell you this..we all the dingdongs that drive in this world today.The last thing I would want to be doing is worrying about having my insurance raised for braking too hard or turning my wheel to fast.

When I drive I know what's happening all around me. I watch both sides and back and front and I am prepared for a last minute sudden escape at any given time I know where I'm going..Plus I try to keep clear of driving with cars all around me. I position myself on the freeway/road ways where I am riding side by side with the empty spaces next to me. The last thing I want to worry about is that *** plug in monitor.

I am and do escape and accident anyway I can and I drive as little as I can.What we need is a monitor for them...do they pay the claims quickly and fairly, are they polite and do they care about you as a living being and not some claim you just filed.....fair is fair......

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss nationwide insurance claim. Nationwide Insurance needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nationwide insurance claim in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nationwide Insurance.

Had an Experience with Nationwide Insurance?

Comments