I was w/this ins.co for 12 years and as the years passed all services were getting to be bad, rates and late fees( to$15 from $5 that is 300% isn't it?) went up and up and blamed on all the ins.

rates nationwide, lol; grace period going down from 10 to 5 days. I am convinced that some young punk came to be CEO recently and does not know what people skills are and how to care, just money, money, money ..... dollar signs everywhere. Well that is bad then.

I was paying monthly for roadside assistance, but when I needed it I was towed to a scary hillbilly garage in the boonies, they don't clean the roads, that's why I had the accident in the first place. Through RSA I was sent young male looking like a suicide bomber in an unmarked car, jumped my car and did not make sure I can get out of the Simsbury boonies to go home. Had to wait another 3 hours for a tow truck and that guy was rushing scraping the under belly of my car several time. His door did not want to stay open and exhaust was coming into the truck.

When I complained about this, I had to go through a lot of red tape to get to the right person and he sounded offended for not being happy w/ existing services. My agent in Wallingford ct, john j. kovacs I was never even able to talk to about that unsafe and scary incident, but to another Crystal (two just in that office to make it clear as mud) who told me after a few calls, to reach the boss who knows me personally, that: "what do I think? I get stuck in the boonies and they comma runnin' to help me???

well...yeahhh that would be the general idea when yr stuck w/yr windows down as the sun is going down, everybody is going home from near business, looks like it might rain and I don't have *** cell phone signal. I don't see the reason I would need prompt help at all especially when I already prepaid for it for years and did not use it much as my car was newer. I would not pay the late fee, so sent them the premium via mail in form of a M.O. Then they threatened me to drop my policy for owing them $0.01....one red cent.

Are they for real? I spoke w/a Crystal at HQ and told her they are fired. They claim they dropped me before that, threatening that my car will be towed away and I will wake w/out license plates on my car. All this written down!!!

Then the stupidest of all I was reported to the DMV, that I had no insurance for more than 14 days, which is not true and now I have to pay fees to an entity within DMV that does not actually exist only online fax, or phone where you are on hold for hours and they close...it's over. And have to prove that my car is mine too. THE MOST IMPORTANT AND LISTEN UP EVERYBODY: NATIONWIDE MUTUAL INS. CO IS NOT REGISTERED WITH THE BBB AT ALL!!!!!

NOT THE HQ IN HARRISBURG PA, NOT MY AGENT AND NOT THE OFFICES EXISTING IN CT, BUT JUST ONE SINGLE LOCATION. WOWWWW!!!! WOOOWWIIIEEEWWOOOWWWIIIEEEWWOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!! NOW ISN'T THAT SOMETHING?

CHECK IT OUT YOURSELVES. I COULD NOT BELEIVE ITTT!!! AND I ONLY FOUNDTHIS OUT AFTER I FIRED THEM, NEVER THOUGHT TO CHECK THEM OUT. ISN'T THE BBB LIKE THE CREDIT SCORE, BACKGROUND CHECK OF A BUSINESS???

And that is why there are only 189 complaints about them!!! So by me they all suck!!! That company went baaaddd!!!! all together.

I would not recommend them to anyone for anything.

Would not let them spit shine my shoes!!!Ditto!

Review about: Nationwide Insurance Auto Insurance.

Had an Experience with Nationwide Insurance?

Comments