3.8
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I participated in the Smart Ride program for the second time.And for the 2nd time, even though I was told I earned a discount - the latest 21% - my insurance premiums went UP!

I fell for the 1st time being told rates went up state wide. But here I am being told the same thing again when I ask why I received such an increase when I was expecting a discount!? So my rates would've went up even more if I hadn't earned my Smart Ride discount?? So ridiculous.

Don't even waste your time doing it. It's clearly for their data collection purposes only. To go through this twice.

Have rates increased on an accident-free policy of proven safe drivers is a terrible business trick.Do not fall for it.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $140. This person is overall dissatisfied with Nationwide Insurance and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about nationwide insurance smartride rewards program at Nationwide Insurance was unfulfilled promises smartride , but reviewer liked agents are friendly. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nationwide Insurance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Nationwide Insurance to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nationwide Insurance?

Comments

No tricks here.Insurance rates are going through the roof.

Population increases, more cars on the road than ever before, cars are more expensive than they have ever been, more road construction than ever before and more lawsuits than ever before. Auto insurance is becoming difficult to profit from. Insurance companies are scrambling to keep up with the losses. Data tracking is helping them differentiate the bad drivers from the good and who is more likely to wreck in the future.

Your agent is telling you the truth and you'll find the exact same trend with every company.It's an industry problem not a company problem.