Nationwide Insurance - The Smart Ride is a ridiculous gimmic with ZERO Benefit
I participated in the Smart Ride program for the second time.And for the 2nd time, even though I was told I earned a discount - the latest 21% - my insurance premiums went UP!
I fell for the 1st time being told rates went up state wide. But here I am being told the same thing again when I ask why I received such an increase when I was expecting a discount!? So my rates would've went up even more if I hadn't earned my Smart Ride discount?? So ridiculous.
Don't even waste your time doing it. It's clearly for their data collection purposes only. To go through this twice.
Have rates increased on an accident-free policy of proven safe drivers is a terrible business trick.Do not fall for it.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Agents are friendly
What I disliked
- Unfulfilled promises smartride
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My daughter, Savannah, my wife Lori, and I wanted to thank so many of you who donated to help Savannah recently so we could purchase a wheelchair lift to get..."
- "Today one of their agents showed up at my house---unannounced and unplanned. His phone number is 662-832-9331. This is the second time in 6 months that Combined Ins. agents have..."
- "So we saw a commercial for the Gerber Life Grow-Up plan and started filling out an online application. While I was filling out the application, I did some additional research..."
- "Gregory Jones, Southlake Texas is seeking investors but only take your money! He takes investment and does nothing but file law papers to steal your money! He is a scammer!..."
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "I bought at adi and found this in the bag. Its very mushy, black and differnt colors, i dont know what it is. But it is making me..."
- "I hear the same stories everyone else hears. Just sleep on it for 30 days it needs broke in. It's like a new pair of shoes it needs..."
- "This is a looooonnnnnggg story, so I will shorten it as best I can: I purchased a Pandigital Novel eReader on 10/31/11. I was very happy with it until, in..."