Wife was rear ended.

Damage to car and whip lash.

I Paid for repairs.

I Paid for medical and treatment.

Some pain and suffering.

NationWide never paid for anything.

Having to go back and collect all paperwork, pictures and receipts to prepare for lawyer that insurance already has for damage to car.

Preparing for legal action before limitations run out.

Then you have a minimum of 100 words that I have to put in this complaint to send it in. I have put it plain and simple and in no other uncertain terms. The next part is to fill in those 100 words.

I got up this morning, drank my coffee, petted the beagle puppy until my wife came home from her morning workout. drove her to work before 8:00am where she kissed me goodby for the day.

i went to our other house to finish working on stairwell.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Nationwide Insurance. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $3500 and wants Nationwide Insurance to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nationwide Insurance and nationwide insurance auto insurance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nationwide Insurance?

Comments

Nationwide Insurance is a fraudulent ENTITY.Clear ,cut and dry.

Their representatives have to answer for their transgressions to mankind.MERRY CHRISTMAS NATIONWIDE DEMONS!