Nationwide is A Joke! Don't by into the hype!Nationwide not a great value at all! Very disappointed with my experience! Those commericials they are

pushing are lies...all lies...they are not on your side and they don't put you first!!! Trust the reviews. I wish I had of searched their history before! I am

leaving them for sure....Left me holding the bag, had to recover my own accident report, left me walking , and with a high deductable even after the other party that hit me had insurance. Still expected me to pay in advance and they reimburse me later. Tell me , what the *** do I need them for?

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Nationwide Insurance. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nationwide Insurance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Nationwide Insurance to other companies on our site.

Comments