I had an accident almost a month ago, and I have had no help from nationwide what so ever!They are rude, horrible to deal with and only care about having your money.

They do not try to see what happened in the accident, they go with whatever the other parties say. In the accident I was in, I was not even coherent afterwards to collect witness statements-I was taken to the hospital!! Nationwide did their so called investigation and listened to independent witnesses and completely disregarded what their actual client (me), had to say. My experience with them has been horrible!

Now I have scars, messed up vision and a horrible memory of what happened.Run from Nationwide- this company on your side is the last thing they truly are.

Had an Experience with Nationwide Insurance?

Comments

So your upset they paid damages to another party because you were at fault in an accident.....?????

Nationwide Insurance - After   Four   Years  as  a   Loyal   Customer....they   ***  on  me. Nationwide Insurance "AFTER 4 FINE YEARS AS A LOYAL CUSTOMER TO NATIONWIDE INSURANCE....they arbitrarily raise my rates. I am the best driver that I personally know of. Driving for 47 years, I..." Read more Nationwide Insurance - Agent had son lie about accident Nationwide Insurance "This agent's son backed into my vehicle at a traffic light causing $5600 in damage. The son said he was in a hurry, gave me his information and left without..." Read more Nationwide Insurance - Nationwide greed, & lack of service Nationwide Insurance "Hi have had Nationwide for over 10 years, never a claim, wife had accident on may 24th of 2010, 1 day medical bills at hospital total $13,000, all billers were..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more Exede - Liberty pass is a joke and 1-5mbps ain't happening Exede "Here is the letter that i sent to escalations after calling corporate. Hi, Thank you for your time and I hope you are well today. I am contacting you in..." Read more