Nationwide Mutual Ins. Co.
To anyone with Nationwide Insurance:
Beware when filing a claim with Nationwide or affiliates listed above. They use a computer based program to evaluate your automobile's value. That program is called CCC Valuescope. Nationwide is not on your side and they will definately take your ride.I would not encourage anyone to do business with NATIONWIDE INSURANCE COMPANIES. I have been a victim of their bad faith practices and had to repair my own vehicle, which they said was a total loss. Read link below:
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Liability Insurance
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "There are many great places to work in the insurance industry but Bankers Life isn't one of them! If you have a soul, compassion and the desire to provide value..."
- "This agent's son backed into my vehicle at a traffic light causing $5600 in damage. The son said he was in a hurry, gave me his information and left without..."
- "I HAD GEICO FOR 4/5 YEARS, 250 A MONTH, FIRST FEW YEARS NOTHING, THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BAD THINGS COME IN 3's, AND IT DID..#1-I HAD A FENDER..."
- "Purebred Moving and cleaning was awesome. We have used them three times. They go well beyond expectation and are affordable. They give moving help a great name. ..."
- "I had a three-month "super saver" order of one of Purity's products. The order was coming up for renewal and they charged my credit card, which, by the time..."
- "My experience with Ticks Performance in Mt.Airy this 4th of July weekend 2016 i have to say was incredible. I deal with Jeremy getting my t56 Corvette transmission rebuilt.Which this..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."