Additional Fees

Nationwide Insurance will let you down , roll you over and stick their raping insurance *** in your rear end. Anyone that has dealt with these doucebags know it, they know it also as they spew their rhetorical fountain of rehearsed lies to their paying customers. *** NATIONWIDE INSURANCE.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Nationwide Insurance. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nationwide Insurance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Nationwide Insurance to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nationwide Insurance?

Comments

If you check online through Ohio State's Department Of Insurance government website for an,"Agent Or Agency Lookup," you will probably find that they are not able to pull up Business License's for Nationwide Insurance.(For the most part, I'm pretty sure nothing is coming up though.) If there are tsearch results, it's probably not the same company.

May be worth calling the Ohio Department Of Insurance and requesting information on why, if you find that this is correct.They could at least put you on the right track with how to handle them.

Dave Thomas 919-278-9315

I do a little dirty work for Nationwide. Give me a call and we can discuss how little care that I actually give about your petty little insurance claims.If you have issues with my lack of empathy you can take that up with some other jacket agent with more of a predisposition to do right by the law and his/her customers. Call me if you have issues with my representation.

919-278-9315