Nationwide Insurance - Nationwide greed, & lack of service
Hi have had Nationwide for over 10 years, never a claim, wife had accident on may 24th of 2010, 1 day medical bills at hospital total $13,000, all billers were notified on may 24 of nationwide being the Ins comp.
Started recieving calls on the phone 30 days later demanding that i pay the bills, notified nationwide of calls they said they would take care of it, it continued the calls, i then took the bills directly to 70 west michigan suite 400 their adjusters office on 2 different times. When thru 3 differnet adjusters what i joke they are. I must have spent 20+ hrs on the phone with these worthless people.
In March of 2011 they finally paid all the medical bills off.
Then i called Nationwide to cancel my policies house, car, truck, motorcycle etc. with them on june 2011, the guy on the phone says yup you are all set you owe us nothing as of june 16th 2011 & we are all set, then 2wks later i get a letter in the mail saying that i owe them 106$ for a short term on my motorcycle ins.
I called them several times, about the bill they say pay or we will damage your credit rating.
Oh Oh & the new ins comp. USAA (saved me 100 plus$) that i have now told me, that according to there info I had the car accident & not the wife NICE !I wonder who put that info in the system HUM ? I now wonder how that will affect my commerical drivers lic. cda-a with indorsements
OH & yeh nationwide is on their side screw the little guy!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I got hurt a work and back in 2005 I had 20 teeth come out from Taking Oxycontin for 12 yr...these rx pain pills caused my teeth to fall out....LM..."
- "After hitting a deer, the Progressive rep explained their Guarantee Program for fixing my car's damage. They explained the work is 100% guaranteed and ensures the car won't be..."
- "There are many great places to work in the insurance industry but Bankers Life isn't one of them! If you have a soul, compassion and the desire to provide value..."
- "on 1/4/2013 i went to store #05926 to get a few things and check out christmas discounts. everything was 75% off. i got 4 pks of 4 christmas clothes boxes...."
- "Ordered beautiful Zen arrangement. What was received had no resemblance with ordered item at all. Complained to Teleflora - was offered 30% refund. Didn't want to settle - requested full..."
- "In early July, I searched online to deliver flowers to someone in Pocahontas, AR. The total included extra charges that were not clear before I submitted payment. I..."
- "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."
- "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..."