Nationwide Insurance - Branching Out!
On July 6th during a rain storm, 2 limbs fell on my new car from a neighbors tree.The neighbor told us his Home Owners Insurance will take care of it, to this day we haven't heard a word from the neighbor, so when I approached him, he yelled and said some dirty words and said his insurance wasn't going to do anything, to file against my home owners, to leave him alone.
My insurance said it is his responsibility, because the tree is in his yard. The damage to car is $3000.00. The neighbor has been driving a new pick-up, and my car is damaged. My insurance has tried numerous times to contact his insurance, but his insurance will not talk to them with him having the neighbors policy number.
This is so unfair, when another insurance company can't talk to another insurance concerning a claim.So here we sit, while he enjoys his new truck!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This agent's son backed into my vehicle at a traffic light causing $5600 in damage. The son said he was in a hurry, gave me his information and left without..."
- "Today one of their agents showed up at my house---unannounced and unplanned. His phone number is 662-832-9331. This is the second time in 6 months that Combined Ins. agents have..."
- "Automobile Club Of Southern California is a Fraud! Do Not Do Business With Them! I did sign up for their Services, however, since I did Not need their Services after all since..."
- "I placed an order, through my Facebook on my cell phone, for $91.51 on September 9th. I have not received a confirmation email or tracking information. It is now the..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..."
- "I purchased a Kenmore gas range from Sears.com.Bought it on Black Friday 11-24-16. First, pay someone to pick it up for me in the store because I don't own a..."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."