Nationwide Insurance - Branching Out!
On July 6th during a rain storm, 2 limbs fell on my new car from a neighbors tree.The neighbor told us his Home Owners Insurance will take care of it, to this day we haven't heard a word from the neighbor, so when I approached him, he yelled and said some dirty words and said his insurance wasn't going to do anything, to file against my home owners, to leave him alone.
My insurance said it is his responsibility, because the tree is in his yard. The damage to car is $3000.00. The neighbor has been driving a new pick-up, and my car is damaged. My insurance has tried numerous times to contact his insurance, but his insurance will not talk to them with him having the neighbors policy number.
This is so unfair, when another insurance company can't talk to another insurance concerning a claim.So here we sit, while he enjoys his new truck!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "my grandmother has been paying on a life insurance policy for over 7 years and the amount was only $3000.00. so we decided to take a reduced payment to..."
- "This agent's son backed into my vehicle at a traffic light causing $5600 in damage. The son said he was in a hurry, gave me his information and left without..."
- "Thank you for your review. Actually, the UrineOut Powder IS doing it's job. It's bringing or "wicking" all of the old urine that is DEEP in the carpet,..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "I placed an order, through my Facebook on my cell phone, for $91.51 on September 9th. I have not received a confirmation email or tracking information. It is now the..."
- "I have been a long term customer of this business with no problem. The first time I had a problem was when they sent me the wrong product. ..."
- "In less then a month I went from size 20 to size 16! I have more energy, less back and hip pain, and I find myself smiling more often. The..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."