Nationwide Insurance - Branching Out!
On July 6th during a rain storm, 2 limbs fell on my new car from a neighbors tree.The neighbor told us his Home Owners Insurance will take care of it, to this day we haven't heard a word from the neighbor, so when I approached him, he yelled and said some dirty words and said his insurance wasn't going to do anything, to file against my home owners, to leave him alone.
My insurance said it is his responsibility, because the tree is in his yard. The damage to car is $3000.00. The neighbor has been driving a new pick-up, and my car is damaged. My insurance has tried numerous times to contact his insurance, but his insurance will not talk to them with him having the neighbors policy number.
This is so unfair, when another insurance company can't talk to another insurance concerning a claim.So here we sit, while he enjoys his new truck!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I wrote this review back on Saturday, December 12th, 2015 and a lot of what I am going to say is a repeat, but there will be some updates as..."
- "My wife was rear ended on the I-270 about a month ago, and the person who hit her flat out said it was his fault. His insurance was Geico...."
- "On 9/23/16 my automobile was in an accident; which you can see by the photos was a total loss. In the meantime I took out a rental from HERTZ. I..."
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."
- "I am entering my 8th month on the project and still do not have a completed bathroom. There have been continual mistakes along the way- faucets plumbed wrong, electrical outlet..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "I placed an order, through my Facebook on my cell phone, for $91.51 on September 9th. I have not received a confirmation email or tracking information. It is now the..."