Nationwide Insurance - Agent had son lie about accident
This agent's son backed into my vehicle at a traffic light causing $5600 in damage.The son said he was in a hurry, gave me his information and left without taking mine.
I called my agent immediately. They contacted Nationwide and the son. The father, Michael Bazzone, returned their call saying I rear-ended the son and left without giving him my information. No witnesses stayed after the light turned green.
This agent turned his son's correct response into a lie to protect his own insurance claim. The Nationwide agents I spoke to regarding the claim were sympathetic to me and believed me but said they have to go with what their customer says. I am appalled that this man, an insurance agent, would have his son falsify this claim.
I asked him twice to tell the truth but never heard from him.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Misleading Information
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "On 9/23/16 my automobile was in an accident; which you can see by the photos was a total loss. In the meantime I took out a rental from HERTZ. I..."
- "Long story short My car got vandalized so Contacted nationwide and filed a claim, adjuster comes out totaled my car and now they only want to give me $1200 for..."
- "After hitting a deer, the Progressive rep explained their Guarantee Program for fixing my car's damage. They explained the work is 100% guaranteed and ensures the car won't be..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Purchased a Myson towel warmer from Homeperfect.com, it was shipped in its original box, not packaged for delivery, and the box had obvious water damage. The product was COMPLETELY..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."