1K views

This agent's son backed into my vehicle at a traffic light causing $5600 in damage.The son said he was in a hurry, gave me his information and left without taking mine.

I called my agent immediately. They contacted Nationwide and the son. The father, Michael Bazzone, returned their call saying I rear-ended the son and left without giving him my information. No witnesses stayed after the light turned green.

This agent turned his son's correct response into a lie to protect his own insurance claim. The Nationwide agents I spoke to regarding the claim were sympathetic to me and believed me but said they have to go with what their customer says. I am appalled that this man, an insurance agent, would have his son falsify this claim.

I asked him twice to tell the truth but never heard from him.

Review about: Nationwide Insurance Claim.

Had an Experience with Nationwide Insurance?

Comments

This serve as a lesson to all drivers like us.Now a days people have been installing dashboard cameras on their vehicles to provide a reliable material evidence to investigators to determine who is at fault and who is responsible.

In an event of a collision it is very important to call the police so that a police report can be documented provide with the dashboard camera video as a reference.The video won't lie.

Denver, Colorado, United States #619040

It sucks when the other party changes their tune.The lesson here is to always get statements from witnesses, exchange all information and take the time necessary to document.

Even a photo of the other driver in the parking space would help.Unfortunately in this case it is your word against his and when there is doubt, claims get denied.