Nationwide Insurance - Agent had son lie about accident
This agent's son backed into my vehicle at a traffic light causing $5600 in damage.The son said he was in a hurry, gave me his information and left without taking mine.
I called my agent immediately. They contacted Nationwide and the son. The father, Michael Bazzone, returned their call saying I rear-ended the son and left without giving him my information. No witnesses stayed after the light turned green.
This agent turned his son's correct response into a lie to protect his own insurance claim. The Nationwide agents I spoke to regarding the claim were sympathetic to me and believed me but said they have to go with what their customer says. I am appalled that this man, an insurance agent, would have his son falsify this claim.
I asked him twice to tell the truth but never heard from him.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Misleading Information
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I am terminally ill with cancer. My days are very limited. My daughter and I summit my claim for my cancer policy over a month ago through a Rep..."
- "Long story short My car got vandalized so Contacted nationwide and filed a claim, adjuster comes out totaled my car and now they only want to give me $1200 for..."
- "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..."
- "Gregory Jones, Southlake Texas is seeking investors but only take your money! He takes investment and does nothing but file law papers to steal your money! He is a scammer!..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Purchased a Myson towel warmer from Homeperfect.com, it was shipped in its original box, not packaged for delivery, and the box had obvious water damage. The product was COMPLETELY..."