BAD FAITH EXPERIENCES WITH NATIONWIDE INSURANCE??!!
Please email me your experience and contact information if you also have recent (or up to 3 years ago if not already filed) bad faith experience with Nationwide Insurance. I am organizing a massive class action suit against them for .. BASICALLY FRAUD!! Its funny how if we try and scam an INSURANCE CO out of money its called INSURANCE FRAUD.. yet if THEY SCAM US.. THE CONSUMER..its 'Bad Faith'!! What a CROCK!!
Send your bad faith / bad and ongoing case claims experiences and your contact info to me (cases not yet signed off on of course) to:
You may also like
- "Someone with Fred Loya insurance totaled my truck (December 2013). They took 100% liability and I had a very fair check in my hands 2 weeks later. The Fred Loya..."
- "This agent's son backed into my vehicle at a traffic light causing $5600 in damage. The son said he was in a hurry, gave me his information and left without..."
- "This only gets better!!!!!! On Oct 18th 2014 I found a 2003 Freightliner that belonged to a REAL GREAT HUMAN BEING. The SOB had titled this truckin his wifes name..."
- "I purchased a Gucci bag through bag barrow or steal. the price was about $2000 listed at around $850 which as 30% discount. When I received the bag I..."
- "I ordered flowers and did not get what I ordered. I have contacted them after numerous excuses didn't come to acceptable resolution. Never will I ever use them again. ..."
- "A picture is worth a thousand words...Bill Knell/ Catherine Knell/ Dogsforfun.com Arizonapups.com» Bill Knell / Aztoydogs.com /Arizona Pups.com / FRAUD !!!!!A picture is worth a thousand words... William Knell /..."
- "I got a large docker spinner for Christmas. On the second trip the airline handlers ripped off on wheel. I am still looking for eplacement parts. The..."
- "This is what I received from Kaiser when I asked what happened to my emails from January 2012 to February 2012 when I filed a complaint about the Hippa Breach...."
- "1) The dryer never shuts off, even if I select a timed dry. I have to set a personal timer, and go manually shut it off otherwise it just stays..."