BAD FAITH EXPERIENCES WITH NATIONWIDE INSURANCE??!!
Please email me your experience and contact information if you also have recent (or up to 3 years ago if not already filed) bad faith experience with Nationwide Insurance. I am organizing a massive class action suit against them for .. BASICALLY FRAUD!! Its funny how if we try and scam an INSURANCE CO out of money its called INSURANCE FRAUD.. yet if THEY SCAM US.. THE CONSUMER..its 'Bad Faith'!! What a CROCK!!
Send your bad faith / bad and ongoing case claims experiences and your contact info to me (cases not yet signed off on of course) to:
Pennsylvania11983677 review #161779
You may also like
- "This agent's son backed into my vehicle at a traffic light causing $5600 in damage. The son said he was in a hurry, gave me his information and left without..."
- "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..."
- "I am contacting you regarding an accident that took place on May 5, 2013. I was stopped in bumper to bumper traffic on I-95 North near exit 43 around..."
- "Got excited bout the product didn't have hair loss just wanted my hair to grow longer n fuller faster I only used the shampoo n conditioner my hair started to..."
- "So tonight I went to McDonald's through the drive thru in Fresno, CA on West Shield/Clinton. I purchased a #1 Big Mac meal for my 11 years old son..."
- "On November 26, 2014 I ordered several Champion items off (Hanes.com) was in total $175.00. The transaction was successful and I received and conformation E-mail with an item total. Two..."
- "On July 25, 2014, I went to the Applebee's on Kirkwood Highway, Wilmington, Delaware for a lunch date with my son. I ordered the Bourbon Steak. When the meal arrived,..."
- "I purchased a 2012 Dyna Super Glide Custom on 04/17/12 and went to pick up the tags and registration on 05/04/12 at Rommels HD in Smyrna, DE. This is an..."
- "Alright, I am a bright college graduate that got stuck in a small rural town taking care of my ill mother for the time being and "quick applied" on Career..."